- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Total Uninstall 7.6.0 Professional Free Download is a utility designed for correct removal of installed programs. The first step in the work of Total Uninstall is to track changes in the system during the installation of new software. A snapshot of the file system and registry is taken before and after the installation of an application. In the future, based on the data collected at the time of installation of the programs (snapshots before and after installation), the utility will quickly and accurately help you remove the program you do not need. As you can see, everything is quite simple. There is no congestion in the Total Uninstall interface, all actions are set through step-by-step dialogs.
Main features of Total Uninstall:
• Accurate analysis of existing installations and creation of a log in installation changes.
• Monitoring changes in the registry and file system in new installations.
• Complete removal, complete analysis and tracking programs.
• Displaying a list of installed or monitored programs without delay, with related icons.
• Sort by groups, installed or monitored programs.
• Search for a program to remove by keyword.
• Summary and detailed information for each installed or tracked program.
• The user configures the types of change detection.
• Displaying a detailed deletion log.
• Powerful search in change detection.
• Offline and low-resource notification of running installation programs
• Export registry changes for installation or removal
• Export list of installed or monitored programs to file
• Export to file or printer, tracked changes