Windows 11 21H2 MSDN Non TPM 22000.856 August 2022 Updated is designed to bring you closer to what you love. This is the latest version of Windows OS releases, with new interface and other new features like new Microsoft Store, a new personalized feed powered by AI and best-in-class browser performance from Microsoft Edge, Chat from Microsoft Teams integrated in the taskbar and many more! Non TPM means you can install Windows 11 on PC without Secure Boot and TPM.
Program version: 21H2 (build 22000.856)
No TPM required bypass added.
- Windows 11 Home
- Windows 11 Home N
- Windows 11 Home Single Language
- Windows 11 Education
- Windows 11 Education N
- Windows 11 Pro
- Windows 11 Pro N
- Windows 11 Pro Education
- Windows 11 Pro Education N
- Windows 11 Pro for Workstations
- Windows 11 Pro N for Workstations
- Processor: Two or more cores clocked at least 1 gigahertz (GHz) on a compatible 64-bit processor or System on a Chip (SoC).
- RAM: 4 GB or more
- Storage: 64 GB storage device or more
- System Firmware: UEFI, with secure boot support
- TPM: Trusted Platform Module (TPM) version 2.0
- Graphics adapter: DirectX 12 / WDDM 2.x compatible graphics adapter.
- Display: >9″ HD (720p)
- Internet connection: Installing Windows 11 Home requires a Microsoft account and an Internet connection.