- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Screen Capture, Video EditorScreen Capture, Video Editor
vMix Live Production Software – Produce, Record and Stream your own live events. Create professional productions in HD, SD and even 4K! vMix is a Software Video Mixer and Switcher that utilises the latest advances in computer hardware to provide live HD video mixing, a task previously only possible on expensive dedicated hardware mixers.
All your inputs in one place
– Video Cameras – 4K, HD and SD capable. Support for Webcams and capture cards.
– NDITM – Send and receive high quality, low latency video and audio on the local network between vMix systems and any NDI compatible sources.
– Video Files – Support for all popular formats including AVI, MP4, H264, MPEG-2, WMV, MOV and MXF.
– DVDs – With menu navigation
– Audio Files – MP3 and WAV
– Audio Devices – Mix multiple audio sources such as SoundCards, ASIO Audio Interfaces and capture card audio
– Video and Audio PlayLists – Combine multiple video and/or audio files into a single Input
– Web Browser, RTSP, PowerPoint, Photos, Solid Colour and more.
Simultaneous Streaming, Recording, and Output
– Live stream to your favourite streaming providers including Facebook Live, YouTube, Twitch and Ustream.
– Live Record in full HD to AVI, MP4, MPEG-2 or WMV
– Output via AJA, Blackmagic and Bluefish cards to professional recording decks and monitors
– Virtual Camera support for streaming out to 3rd party software such as Skype, Zoom, Google Hangouts and VLC.
13 Transition Effects
Cut, Fade, Zoom, Wipe, Slide, Fly, CrossZoom, FlyRotate, Cube, CubeZoom, Vertical Wipe, Vertical Slide and Merge transitions available with 4 customisable transition buttons for easy access to your favourite effects.
Professional HD production on a modest PC
– vMix is the most efficient live production software on the market thanks to full 3D acceleration.
– Create productions with multiple HD sources without breaking the bank or your CPU.
HD Virtual Sets with high quality real-time Chroma Key
– Built In Virtual Sets – Or build your own
– Full Motion Zoom – Customisable camera position presets
– High Quality Chroma Key – Use with or without virtual sets to suit your production needs
PC and Mac Desktop Sources
– Utilise screen capture from remote desktops running on your network. Great for PowerPoint and Skype.
– Audio Capture support also available
vMix Call: Add up to 8 remote guests quickly and easily
The easiest way to add guests to your live show is built right into vMix HD, 4K and Pro editions. vMix Call allows anybody with a browser and webcam to become an instant guest!
Built-In Title Templates
– Easily add and edit a Title or ScoreBoard from the many built in templates or build your own using any Graphics or Vector editing software.
– Adjust Text, Font Size and Colour and Real-Time with instant updates.
Video Delay / Instant Replay
– Create a Video Delay input and assign it to any available Camera or Output
– Save multiple Video Clips of notable events for playback at a later time
– Configurable slow motion playback from 5 to 400%
– Full four camera slow motion instance replay also available, see vMix Replay
Web Browser Input
– Display a website directly in vMix.
– Full use of mouse and the ability to scroll pages.
– Natively supports browser audio and HTML 5 video playback!
– No need for an additional computer just to bring in a browser, do it all through vMix!
Built-In Audio Mixer
– Audio Mixer allows you to easily keep track of all audio sources and includes the ability to Mute, Follow (Auto Mixing) and Delay any source.
– A VU Meter is also included with a peaking display to ensure each inputs level is broadcast ready.
– Fine tune every audio source with built in EQ, Compressor and Noise Gate effects
Live Video Effects
– Colour Correct, Deinterlace, Sharpen, Zoom, Rotate, Pan and Crop any input in real time.
– All effects are processed in 4:4:4 32bit colour space for optimal video quality.
Combine multiple inputs together using the different “Multi View” presets or customise the position of each element with the available Zoom, Pan, Rotate and Crop controls.
Full NDI Capabilities
– vMix allows you to send and receive NDI sources to any other NDI compatible device.
– Use NDI to transmit your output, cameras, audio and graphics across your local network.
– Connect vMix to your favourite NDI program or device such as Caspar CG, NewBlue Titler, Adobe CC and many more.
4 Overlay Channels
vMix includes 4 Overlay Channels in addition to the Multi View feature. Each overlay channel can have its own transition effect, position and border.
Touch Screen Web Interface
Control vMix remotely using the vMix Web Controller on your Surface, iPad, iPhone, Android or other touch screen device using the built in web interface. Customisable shortcut buttons can also be created to activate common production scenarios.