- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Driver UpdaterDriver Updater
Snappy Driver Installer 1.22.1 (SDI) (R2201) Free Download is a portable program for installing and updating drivers that does not require an Internet connection. It is a reworking of the original SDIO program by Glenn Delahoy. Just like SDIO, it is a leader among programs of this class in terms of driver selection accuracy and speed. When ranking drivers, prioritizes more suitable drivers (regardless of newer versions) to minimize risks for end users. Professionals can appreciate the large amount of information provided about drivers and the ability to select an alternative driver.
You Need Torrent Client For Download This
- Windows 2000 | XP | View | 7 | 8 | 8.1 | 10 | 11
- Updated all driver packs to version 22.00.0
Main features of SDI:
- Programming language: C/C++.
- The most advanced driver selection algorithm among analogues.
- The program “weighs” about 4 megabytes (both versions) and does not require any third-party programs/libraries.
- High performance when indexing, searching for a driver, installing.
- Support for working with unpacked drivers.
- Create system snapshots that allow you to emulate someone else’s system on another PC.
- Warnings about possible attempts of viruses to infect the flash drive with the program.
- The ability to update the program and driverpacks via the Internet (torrent technology).
How to download the updated distribution
If the update occurs in the same folder where the previous version is already located, some additional steps are required in order to avoid possible problems.
Method 1 (simple)
- Delete the old torrent from the client, delete all downloaded data.
- Download a new torrent and start downloading.
Method 2 (correct)
- Delete the old torrent from the client, delete all folders and files from the data folder, except for the drivers folder .
- Download new torrent.
- Uncheck Start downloading or stop downloading if it has already started.
- In the distribution context menu (right click on the line) select the action Recalculate hash / Force check .
- After the verification is completed, you can start the download.
- To remove old driverpacks after downloading, you need to run the del_old_driverpacks.bat file .
Driverpacks included in the distribution
- DP_Biometric | Touch panels
- DP_Bluetooth | Bluetooth Devices
- DP_CardReader | Card
- Readers DP_Chipset | Chipsets
- DP_LAN_Intel | Intel Network Cards
- DP_LAN_Others | Other network cards
- DP_LAN_Realtek-NT | Network cards Realtek (Win Vista-10)
- DP_LAN_Realtek-XP | Network cards Realtek (Win XP)
- DP_MassStorage | HDD/SSD
- controllers DP_Misc | Peripherals
- DP_Modem | Modems
- DP_Monitor | Monitors and projectors
- DP_Printer | Printers
- DP_Sound_CMedia | Sound cards C-Media
- DP_Sound_Conexant | Sound cards Conexant
- DP_Sound_Creative | Sound cards Creative
- DP_Sound_IDT | IDT and SigmaTel sound cards
- DP_Sound_Intel | Sound cards Intel
- DP_Sound_Others | Other sound cards
- DP_Sound_VIA | Sound cards VIA
- DP_Sounds_HDMI | HDMI audio
- devices DP_Sounds_Realtek | Sound cards Realtek
- DP_Sound_Waves | Extracted from DP_Sounds_Realtek
- DP_Telephone | Phones/Smartphones
- DP_Touchpad_Alps | Touch pads Alps
- DP_Touchpad_Cypress | Touchpads Cypress
- DP_Touchpad_Elan | Touchpads Elan
- DP_Touchpad_Others | Touchpads other
- DP_Touchpad_Synaptics | Touch pads Synaptics
- DP_TV_Aver | Tuners Aver
- DP_TV_Beholder | Tuners Beholder
- DP_TV_DVB | Tuners and DVB devices
- DP_TV_Others | Tuners, other
- DP_Vendor | Unique devices of specific vendors
- DP_Video_Intel-NT | Intel Video Cards (Win Vista-10)
- DP_Video_Intel-XP | Video cards Intel (Win XP)
- DP_Videos_nVIDIA_Legacy-NT | Intel graphics cards (old legacy drivers)
- DP_Video_nVIDIA_Server | nVidia Server Video
- Cards DP_Video_nVIDIA-NT | Video cards nVidia (Win Vista-10)
- DP_Video_nVIDIA-XP | Video cards nVidia (Win XP)
- DP_Videos_AMD_Legacy-NT | AMD/ATI video cards (old legacy drivers)
- DP_Videos_AMD_Server | AMD/ATI server video cards
- DP_Videos_AMD-NT | Video cards AMD/ATI (Win Vista-10)
- DP_Videos_AMD-XP | Video cards AMD/ATI (Win XP)
- DP_Videos_Others | Other video cards
- DP_WebCam | Webcams
- DP_WLAN-WiFi | Wi-Fi modules and wireless devices
- DP_WWAN-4G | Modems/devices 3G/4G/LTE
- DP_xUSB | USB controllers
- DP_zAndroid | Androids
- DP_zUSB3 | USB 3
- controllers DP_zVirtual | Virtual Devices