- Posted by:
- Posted on:
CD DVD Tools, SoftwareCD DVD Tools, Software
PowerISO is the program allows you to create, convert, unpack, compress, edit and encrypt CD / DVD images, as well as open them using the built-in emulator. PowerISO uses real-time compression-decompression technology for image files with the DAA extension, which significantly reduces the size of image files. Image files can be cut into pieces of different sizes and sent in a compressed form using email programs or written to other media.
Most importantly, the files can be used directly without first unpacking. All major image formats are supported: ISO, BIN, NRG, CDI, DAA, MDF, BWI, B5I, LCD, CIF, P01, PDI, NCD, PXI, GI, FCD, VCD, C2D. There is a built-in CD/DVD drive emulator.
- 32-bit Windows: Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows 2008, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 10
- 64-bit Windows: Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows 2008, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 10, Windows 11
- Create ISO images from files from your hard drive or CD/DVD
- Support for most disc image formats including ISO, BIN, NRG, CDI, DAA and many more
- Opening and extracting the ISO file
- Extracting and editing images without first unpacking
- Convert image files between ISO/BIN and other formats
- Create Bootable ISO Files
- Obtaining Boot Information from Boot Image Files
- Creating floppy disk images
- Optimize files to save disk space
- Mounting Disk Images as a Virtual Disk
- Windows Shell Integration
- Simple and user friendly interface
- Ability to burn CD / DVD discs from images.