- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Anti VirusAnti Virus
NOD32 AntiVirus 220.127.116.11 Offline Installer is a antivirus protection guarantees your computer a high level of anti-virus security. A simple and reliable option for basic PC protection against viruses, worms, Trojans, spyware, adware, riskware, rootkits and phishing attacks.
- Windows 7 SP1 (with latest updates including KB4474419 and KB4490628)
- Windows Vista (32-bit and 64-bit);
- Windows 8, 8.1 (32-bit and 64-bit);
- Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 11
Main features of ESET NOD32 Antivirus:
• Smart mode for HIPS: located between automatic and interactive modes. It is able to detect suspicious activity and malicious processes in the system.
• Exploit Blocker: An additional layer of protection for vulnerable applications (eg browsers, email clients, PDF viewers). Supports Java and helps improve detection and protection against these kinds of vulnerabilities.
• Optional memory scan module.The HIPS module includes an optional memory scan engine that scans running applications as their state changes to detect possible suspicious or malicious activity. Works in conjunction with Exploit Blocker to strengthen protection against malware designed to bypass detection by antivirus products through the use of obfuscation and/or encryption.
• ESET SysRescue Live: A new generation of ESET SysRescue utility that allows you to create a bootable USB flash drive or CD/DVD with the ability to scan and clean your system for threats even if Windows cannot boot.
• Protection against vulnerabilities: additional advanced filtering capabilities to detect various types of attacks and vulnerabilities that can be used against a computer.
• Device control. This module replaces the removable media protection module that was available in versions 5 and 6. It gives you the ability to scan, block, or configure advanced filters and permissions, as well as choose how the user accesses and uses the device.
• Improved phishing protection. Added blocking of fraudulent sites. Users can report suspicious sites and sites erroneously identified as fraudulent.
Note: 30 days trial version.