- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Data RecoveryData Recovery
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard is used to recover lost data from PCs, laptops and removable drives. The program allows you to recover files, images, documents, videos lost due to accidental deletion, formatting, system crash, unexpected power outage, virus attack or other reasons.
- Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (32/64-bit)
- Disk Space: Minimum 32MB free space to install EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard
- Random access memory (RAM): at least 128MB
In three clicks. Fast and easy.
No special knowledge in the field of data recovery is required.
Recovery of accidentally deleted files.
Instantly recover data accidentally deleted or destroyed by malware.
Recovery after formatting.
When formatting a disk, the data on it is not erased, only the data in the address tables is destroyed. You still have a high chance of successful data recovery.
Restoring files after emptying the Recycle Bin.
Do not despair if you have deleted important files in the Recycle Bin. EaseUS Data Recovery will effectively be able to restore the necessary objects.
Recovery of lost partitions.
Even if an entire partition is lost or not recognized by the system, you can still recover your data.
Hard disk damage.
If the hard drive is damaged, the data often cannot be accessed. EaseUS Data Recovery will help you get your data back for free.
Recovery after a virus attack.
PCs are often the victim of malware and viruses. This tool will help you recover your data lost under these circumstances.
OS crash recovery.
If the Windows system does not boot, you cannot access your files. EaseUS provides an alternative WinPE-based boot environment that will help restore access to data.
Recovery of raw partitions.
If the hard drive or partition becomes RAW, you cannot access the saved data. EaseUS Data Recovery will restore access in this case too.
• Fast scanning of lost files by automatically skipping bad sectors.
• High quality file recovery.
• Intelligent search of all possible file systems on the hard drive.
• Provides partition recovery for FAT12, FAT16, VFAT, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, EXT2, EXT3 file systems.
• Preview of recoverable files and images in BMP, EMF, JPG, JPEG, GIF, TIF and PNG formats.
• Restore a specific file by right-clicking.
• Simple and user friendly interface.
Supported device types:
• External ZIP / USB HDD
• IDE HDD
• SCSI HDD
• SATA HDD
• Fire Wire HDD (IEEE1394)
• Floppy disks
• USB flash drives
• SD memory cards
• Digital audio players
• Dynamic discs. There are five types of dynamic volumes: simple, spanned, striped, mirrored, and RAID-5
• Memory cards and other disk-like media that use the FAT/NTFS and EXT2/EXT3 file systems to store files and folders