- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Adobe Photoshop CS6 Update to 22.214.171.124 was the last in the line of famous professional raster graphics and photo editors released to the public in May of 2012, around one year before the arrival of the fully cloud-based solution Adobe Photoshop CC. This thirteenth version of Photoshop introduced a wide array of changes when compared to its predecessor, introducing users to an upgraded user interface that promotes faster tool discovery and simplified work procedures, with a wide array of changes aimed to enhance app performance and speed up previously time-wasting photo editing steps.
Some of the tools that did just that were new Content-Aware addons (Content-Aware Patch and Content-Aware Move), built-in video editing tools with layer support, a brand new Straighten tool that can reorient images with all linked media along with it, and much more.
Similarly like with all other previous Photoshop releases, developers from Adobe have also released a comprehensive update file that resolves numerous discovered issues, including bug fixes, stability enhancements, and enhances security. It also resolves UI-rendering issues, making the everyday work inside CS6 a smooth experience, with no lags or stutters.
Adobe Photoshop CS6 Update enables all owners of the CS6 suite to experience a stable and fast graphic editing environment, without any fear that the currently active project will crash and data will be lost (CS6 introduced a brand new auto-save feature, with a fully-featured auto-recovery tool).
The update provides new stability architecture to the Mercury Graphics Engine (a UI layer that governs the way how Photoshop application manages its hundreds of tools and services), making it exceptionally smooth and responsive. One of the most praises addon present in this update is focused on text rendering, finally fixing the long-term Photoshop issue of handling multiple-paragraph text entry and editing.
Adobe Photoshop 6 Update can be installed automatically on any PC that has a retail version of Photoshop CS6 present on it. Users simply have to download the update archive and start the installer that will verify that the local version of Photoshop CS6 is present and fully authenticated. The update is free for all existing CS6 customers who have purchased this app.
- Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD Athlon® 64 processor
- Microsoft® Windows® XP with Service Pack 3 or Microsoft Windows 7 with Service Pack 1. Adobe® Creative Suite® 5.5 and CS6 applications also support Windows 8. See the CS6 FAQ for more information about Windows 8 support.
- 1 GB of RAM
- 1 GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash storage devices)
- 1024 x 768 display (1280 x 800 recommended) with 16-bit color and 512 MB (1 GB recommended) of VRAM
- OpenGL 2.0–capable system
- This software doesn’t operate without activation. Broadband Internet connection and registration are required for software activation, validation of subscriptions, and access to online services.† Phone activation is not available.